- Collaborative focus on those live at risk, are vulnerable, and youth.
- Continuum of choice and consent
- Red Light Alerts and community collaboration
- Working with landlords and the Housing Outreach Team to compliment ASK’s Streets-Homes-Health- Employment continuum
- Building relationships with businesses, neighbourhood groups, and other stakeholders
Improving Health and Safety
- We work to improve the health and safety of our community through crisis intervention and harm reduction strategies.
If you have any questions regarding Community Drug Checking, please contact Kile McKenna at email@example.com or by phone at 250-299-7219.